Policies and Guidelines
Should you be here?
Let's just get this out there for everyone. I know we are tired of sheltering
for weeks, summer is here, and we are wanting a good time, to laugh, hug, and be
with others. As a local business, we are struggling, really need the business, and
are ecstatic you thought of us. However, and we are serious about this.
We will deny your group entrance or ask you to leave
if any of the following apply:
- Known or suspected exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the
last 14 days.
- Currently experiencing or have experienced in the past 14 days, COUGH,
FEVER, or SHORTNESS OF BREATH.
- Do not abide by the polices listed below. A copy of these policies is posted
on-site. Modifications or additions to these policies can occur, the online
copy shall be the reference for current policies and guidelines.
In visiting PRIE Winery, you agree to abide by these policies and guidelines.
Visiting with Safe Distancing
We strive to create a safe environment for everyone. The changes we
had made are to protect you and our staff. We all have seen on the news and experienced many changes whilst
shopping for food or picking up take out. Wineries are the same. The distance you keep from
others out of respect for their safety, we do the same. This includes limiting our time talking
with you, pouring wines at the table or bar, access to the property, and revisiting wines. The
following are guidelines PRIE has established to help everyone to stay safe.
Distancing and Group Sizes
Whether solo visiting, or as a group, the winery is practicing safe distancing. We ask that
everyone honor the policies and guidelines listed at the winery entrance and on this web page.
- Groups are limited to one to six people. If your group is larger than six, you will be asked
to separate into multiple groups.
- All pets are to be on a leash. Sorry, we don't want cross contact through our pets.
- Guests that are not in the same group should maintain 2 m or 6 ft from other groups.
- Wearing masks are required while on site though not while seated.
- Cover sneezes and coughs whenever possible.
- Do not move tables or chairs without asking staff. Tables are set to maximize distancing.
Masks are Required
We require all visitors (older than 2 y.o.) to wear a mask entering, leaving, and while on premises. You do not have to
wear a mask while seated. If you cannot or refuse to wear a mask, we offer online ordering, or curb-side
pickup. If neither of these options are acceptable, you are welcome to return when masks are no longer
Wine Tasting and Purchases
- At this time, in San Joaquin, we are allowed to offer an outdoor tasting experience, full bottles, and glasses of wine.
- We offer GOVINO stemless for purchase as an option.
- Guests are seated and served outside.
- Orders are paid at the time of ordering to reduce contact.
- There are no self-serve products or re-visiting of wines at this time.
- Flights are poured into compostable cups for your group; each group is then responsible for pouring from the
containers to their glasses.
- Signage has been placed at entrances and buildings informing guests and staff about our
policies, and what areas and building are open or closed. The tasting room is closed to the public.
- Restrooms are frequently cleaned between non-group usages.
- Staff is required to stay 2m or 6 ft from guests.
- Staff temperature and questionnaire on health is recorded on arrival.
- Staff is required to wear gloves and masks while interacting with guests.
- Staff has been instructed to use effective cleaning practices and products to reduce COVID-19 potential
in the tasting room, restroom, and common areas.
- Hand sanitizer as well as soap and water are available to all staff and guests.
- Our point of sale system (POS) provides contactless payment. We also prefer credit card payment
over cash for minimize cross handling reasons. Also note, our tablets and POS hardware are
cleaned after each use.
- Unsafe behavior - If the staff believe your actions are creating a potential risk to others, you
will be asked to leave.
Staff Safety, Policies, Guidelines
For staffing reference on policies, guides, and recommendations, visit PRIE's Staff Documentation.